Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sharing Sherry's E Mail

Kelly's Testimony

Kelly’s story… 

On reflecting about Valentine's Day and all that it means I could not help but think that the greatest gifts we can all receive is the love of God, the love of each other, and our health. I recently heard during a sermon that love is selfless and sacrificial and I truly do believe that to be true. When we put others needs and the desire to serve ahead of ourselves we are truly blessed.  The happiest people I know are also the most unselfish people I have ever met.

Back in the summer when I met you Sherry, my health issues seemed to be multiplying.  I shared with you how I was diagnosed with sleep apnea, had arthritis in my knees that kept me from doing all the vigorous exercise I so loved to do and was also awaiting major surgery for  a separate issue. I thank God for meeting you and for being willing to share MonaVie with me. You even insisted you would help me after my surgery. TaIlk about selfless and sacrificial love!
Praise God I did not need that major surgery thanks to Monavie Mmun and the miracle it did in my body!  I truly believe that when we give our bodies the nutrition God intended it to originally have, our bodies can heal. When I started drinking Monavie I thought I was drinking it to get stronger for my surgery.  I never thought I would wind up canceling my surgery!!!  Also, thanks to Monavie Active I am back at the gym exercising and have lost weight on the Monavie RVL.   I have not felt this healthy in ages!

Shortly before I met you I was feeling  absolutely physically drained and struggling to keep up with my 3 young children ages 3, 5 and 7.  I remember being on my knees in my bedroom praying to the Lord, "Lord I know I am just a stay at home mother and I am not in some research laboratory somewhere with a microscope, but please let me in on a natural secret. I know you are leading me not to take medicine but to find a natural solution.  Lord, you are able; reveal it to me."  At that period in my life I was led over and over again to Jeremiah 33:3  " Call unto me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know". He is faithful and DID answer!  Meeting you, Sherry was a divine appointment and I thank you for your endless supply of selfless and sacrificial love.  Thank you for sharing Monavie and introducing me to some of the nicest people I have ever met.


 All of the blessings I have received  brought me to one final question as we approach Valentine's Day. How can I show love this week in a tangible way and give back?   This week I have decided I am going to be very purposeful in my conversations and share MonaVie and my testimony with several people on my list.   Who wouldn't benefit from this wonderful product???   I loved the idea of giving away a 3 day supply of MonaVie RVL for folks to try for free. I am planning to do that as well and then follow up. 


As I have said to you before, Sherry, I do believe that this product is God breathed and endorsed by Science. I believe His divine favor is on this company and I am excited to see the blessings fall on people who so willingly share His selfless and sacrificial love!   Let's continue to Pray It Forward in 2011!!!


We are so thankful to Kelly for her wonderful testimony.  I met Kelly at my daughter’s school over the summer.  Both of our children we participating in a basketball camp and we were sitting next to each other.
Little did I know when I went to that game that God would place Kelly in my life.  She has an incredible testimony with the product and is now engaging in the business.   How GREAT God is!
ASK Him to send YOU the right people and He absolutely will!
This is WHAT it’s about!!!  Helping people!!!  It’s not complicated! It’s SO simple!  It’s WHAT God put us on this planet to do! 
LOVE & HELP PEOPLE!  When your goal is to HELP PEOPLE God will place the ones in front of you that need helping.  He does this because your motives are pure and your intent is to be a blessing.  The best advice Kent & I can give you is to ASK GOD each day…
Who can I help today God?” 

This morning I was reading a book by our R3Global Pastors Ed & Cheryl Henderson entitled For the Love of God and these words jumped out from the page at me:
“God knows exactly what you need and He will bring the right people across your path at the perfect time.  They may or may not have a title, and may not be exactly what you are expecting, but they will be the right people.  When you have experienced a divine appointment, you will love God even more because you realize He is always working on your behalf.  You just have to believe it and be on alert for those God-arranged meetings.” (p. 61).

This is a book we bought at TPC in Jan.  It is a small, easy book to read and is WONDERFUL!  It is available on www.r3global.com.
It is a personal testimony of an everyday, non-famous couple who God has used to reach thousands of people for Jesus.  They help you understand how they leaned to love God extravagantly and the challenges one will face and overcome on that journey.
We are blessed to have Ed & Cheryl as leaders of our New Life Network.  Did you know that they are available to YOU? 
Brig partnered up with them more than 20 years ago to follow-up and councel with new believers and business associates of R3Global.  By being a member of our R3Global family they are available to YOU and your family.  You see, this MonaVie mission we’re on is about SO much more than juice and weight loss…it’s about HELPING people in all aspects of their lives.  It’s about LOVING & HELPING people with this thing called LIFE!  We love you so much and we are here for YOU!  God Bless You!  Have a wonderful Sunday!

Sherry & KentJ