Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2-23-2011 Morning Weigh In and Uodates

This morning’s weigh in found Margaret down.2 and I dropped a pound (one of the 1.8 I gained over the weekend) we are both on track and Margaret is Close to -27-we are so proud of her.
We welcome Shelley Galloway to the MonaVie family and are looking for great things for her future and her health.
We are also celebrating with Kay Rabon (MonaVie family member about a month ago) she sent me this update this morning

                    “Greetings, just a update. Drumroll....... 1 month- down 15.4 lbs and down 1 size. I haven`t been sweatin` to the oldies( lol ) but sure have been sweatin to the treadmill. Great results, this plan is GREAT!!!! I feel so much better. On the downside, I will be having surgery on March 10. This means no exercise for 2-4 weeks. I`m staying on the program hoping to maintain during this time until I can hit the walking again. For now I`m trying to give it my all until then. Thank`s for all your support and emails. They are so encouraging. Hope the both of you have a Blessed day, Kay”

Kay we are so proud of you and join you in your celebration, not sure what your goal is but we know you will reach it.

"Everybody is like a magnet. You attract to yourself reflections of that which you are. If you're friendly, then
everybody else seems to be friendly too."

Dr. David Hawkins: Physician, spiritual teacher, and lecturer