Thursday, January 13, 2011

Put This on YOUR Calendar



Thursday, January 20th

Raleigh, NC

7:30 pm 


 
Royal Black Diamond
Ron Prudhomme


Location: Holiday Inn, Brownstone 
1707 Hillsborough Street 
Raleigh, NC 27605 
Raleigh is the HOT SPOT on the EAST COAST!!!

Royal Black Diamond Ron Prudhomme and Hawaiian Blue Diamond George Lee are coming to Raleigh to get the New Year started right.  This is your chance to introduce your friends and family to one of the Top Producers in the company.  This is the most important meeting of the year, as we have just returned from the Teaching and Planning Conference with exciting news!

This is a must attend event!!!

           FREE Sample Shots of RVL will be served!
      This is your chance to have your friends taste the hottest WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCT in the country!



About Ron                             
After a hard day at his own heating and air company, Ron Prudhomme stopped his car at a light where his friend, Todd Smith, called out, “Hey, have you heard about MonaVie?”
  
   “I didn’t want anything to do with it, at first. But I was intrigued about the anti-inflammatory possibilities of the juice. Within 12 days, my chronic back pain was relieved,” says Ron. “After that, my focus changed to the business potential of MonaVie.”

   “At first, I tried to apply my own business experience and techniques, but I hit a place where the growth was stagnant,” says Ron, “I talked to Brig Hart, and he asked if I had read pages 41 through 43 of the M.A.P. book. I said, “What M.A.P. book? That’s when I got the insight that this business is different than any other, and I plugged into the R3Global system.”
   Once plugged in, Ron Prudhomme cranked up the heat and started racking up the pins. “I began teaching the R3Global Total Support System to my downline. The proven system makes it so much easier. I grabbed onto my upline. Wherever Brig and Charlie were, I was there.” Just 14 months after signing on, Ron Prudhomme went Black Diamond.
   “I stay busy, but it’s a good busy,” Ron says, “I promised myself that when I hit Black Diamond I would sell my heating and air business. It happened a lot faster than I ever dreamed. I wanted to have this freedom so badly, that I did the sweat equity early.”
   Now, he’s touring the country by motor coach, Hummer in tow, spreading the R3Global system. “No more shackles of a job or the prison of a cubical,” says Ron. How cool is that?