Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-2011 Weigh In

Good Morning; Well like a lot of you we were home bound yesterday-but I knew something was going on with my body and this morning the scale said so. I dropped "2" lbs-putting me at 202 for a total loss of 26.4 lbs on the RVL. Margaret dropped another .5 for a second day in a row placing her loss at 21lbs and this is since
November 10,2010.  I am so proud of my Margaret-go girl.
I'm reposting the information about the belly fat as I feel it is that important, we are closer to our goals this morning-really sets the mood for the day.
Thanks for looking Wilber and Margaret

LOSE BELLY FAT!   The research is out!  The proof is in our research!  OLIGINOL, which is a Lychee Fruit Extract  in RVL ,targets that hard to lose visceral fat!  Study showed a 12% decrease in a 10 wk. period!
Customized Online PROFILE.  Are you on autoship for RVL?  If so, you have your own CUSTOMIZED online profile.  Simply go to www.monaviervl.com and enter your basic info.  We will customize a EATING & EXERCISE plan especially for YOU!  It tracks your progress, tells you what you need to do each day to achieve your weight loss results and creates a whole community of support for you.  We already have 4,000 people using this website.    Our RVL is so easy & so delicious you can do it for life!
VANILLA shake coming out in March!  For the people who do not like chocolate we have vanilla coming out soon! It will serve as a great base to add your favorite fruit, etc.  We also have our 2 oz. juice bottles coming out next month..