Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3-23-2011 Morning Weigh in and Quote of the Day

Morning weigh in; Margaret said she has not been to the scale since last week, she was up then and now is down -1.75 (-28 total and as she says it has been a crazy two weeks) and I'm at 191.2 (.4 from lowest and 3 lbs from Goal). I've relaxed my eating somewhat with the move and all. Even with this I find that I’m maintaining my weight – keep in mind I’ve not fallen back into the bad habits that got me into the trouble to begin with. Watching Margaret yesterday in her brown slacks-holding the waist out and then turning to look at the fit- “Well these are ready to fall off of me-can’t wear these anymore!” The smile filled the room-so very proud of her.

I want to suggest a book-“Life Lift” by Rex Crain – with this he hits lots and lots of nails on the “Head”. A must read for anyone and a really great read for youth, midlife crisis, single parents, those who feel there is nowhere else to turn (he really puts a different twist to the reasoning to not end it all), economy victims, like I said just anyone.
Thanks Wilber and Margaret

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
— Oscar Wilde: Was an Irish writer and poet