Monday, December 20, 2010

RVL Weight loss Update

We have been in the program now for 40 days, Margaret is down a little over 19lbs and I'm down 22.6. We continue to do the two shakes a day, with mid morning and mid afternoon snacks and then a sensible dinner. We are not dropping a lot everyday, but on average I'm losing a little over  a half pound a day-which I feel is safe and with the RVL is attainable. Exercise is important- we are both doing something everyday. I'm so very proud of Margaret, she is up to 45 reps on the Torso Track (Susanne Summers invention) and that is a major accomplishment for her, she is coming down at a little over .4lb a day (by my count anyway). Her beautiful face is thinning, we are thrilled. If you like you can go to our Face Book page and see my before and in progress images, 22.6 of lard not hanging over my belt does make a difference and my back can tell the difference.
All for today, a new report for tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by,
Wilber and Margaret
BTW we are sorry for the Photobucket notice on the page-do not know where it came from and are working to get rid of it.